That’s right: we’re offering a grand prize of two tickets to every 2012 Tacoma City Ballet production. Use your social media connections to get the word out about Tacoma City Ballet’s Spring Dance Extravaganza for your chance to win two tickets to each of Tacoma City Ballet’s 2012 performances. The contest deadline is Wednesday, April 18th at 5pm but there is no limit to how often you can enter.
Spread the Word…
Whether you share a Tacoma City Ballet Facebook post on your wall or tag @TacCityBallet with a link to the Broadway Center Event Page in your Twitter feed, every time you encourage your friends and followers to purchase tickets to Spring Dance Extravaganza, you’ll earn another entry in the contest. The participant with the most entries will win a pair of tickets to each of Tacoma City Ballet’s five productions held in 2012:
Spring Dance Extravaganza – April 20th – 22nd
Storybook Ballet Theatre – May 19th & 20th
Tacoma City Ballet’s Annual Art Gallery – July 21st
The Haunted Theatre – October 20th – 28th
The Nutcracker – December 8th – 23rd
Do you have other social media outlets at your disposal? Write about Tacoma City Ballet’s Spring Dance Extravaganza on your blog, repin the performance on Pinterest, or film a YouTube video – get as creative as you can and help us fill the theater!
The Fine Print:
Although we want to keep things as simple as possible, in order to count entries, we have just a few requirements.
- Again, the contest ends on Wednesday, April 18th at 5pm, but you can enter multiple times each day – there is no limit to how often you can Spread the Word!
- Facebook entries must be “shares” (not “likes”), and you must make the share public so that we can see them.
- Twitter entries need to tag @TacCityBallet and must link to the Spring Dance Extravaganza page on Broadway Center’s website.
- Blog articles must include the phrases “Tacoma City Ballet” and “Spring Dance Extravaganza.”
- YouTube videos must include the phrases “Tacoma City Ballet” and “Spring Dance Extravaganza” in the video description.
- On Pinterest, repin (not “like”) our Spring Dance Extravaganza pin: